As a leading Massachusetts health insurance provider, BMC HealthNet Plan strives to help the individuals and communities we serve enjoy the best possible health and quality of life.
Throughout the year, our Community Outreach teams work with community groups and individuals, providing education about the affordable, high-quality health coverage available through the state’s Commonwealth Care and MassHealth programs. We also offer assistance to those applying for coverage.
Helping our members get fit and stay healthy are also important goals for BMC HealthNet Plan. That’s why our teams teach children and adults about the importance of exercise and eating right, and it’s why BMC HealthNet Plan staff works with local organizations to improve the overall health of Massachusetts residents.
To truly understand the people and the needs of the communities we serve, our teams work across the Commonwealth – Boston, Northern, Central, Western, and Southern. Here are just a few of the ways our BMC HealthNet Community Outreach teams are making a difference:
- working with advocacy groups to educate individuals about high-quality, affordable health coverage and how to apply for it
- providing supplies to local schools and health & wellness presentations
- taking part in events and activities that promote good health
- supporting organizations that work to keep our kids safe
- providing educational resources
BMC HealthNet Plan’s Community Outreach Team wants to hear from you. Email us at Community.Outreach@bmchp.org