Provider Relations Department
Your personal contact with BMC HealthNet Plan
Our Provider Relations team is the primary connection between our network providers and BMC HealthNet Plan, and we will assist you with all aspects of your Plan participation. In Boston and in each of our regional offices — New Bedford and Springfield — dedicated Provider Relations staff members are assigned to local contracted providers. Your Provider Relations representative works with you by:
- Orienting physicians, ancillary providers, clinicians, vendors, administrative staffs, hospital staffs, and health center staffs on our policies and procedures
- Responding promptly to questions and concerns
- Providing ongoing education and support
- Serving as the point of contact with BMC HealthNet Plan
- Helping you create reports (for example, inpatient census reports, member panel re-ports, emergency department utilization reports, and ad hoc data requests)
If you have any questions or issues, or if you are interested in any training or educational support from BMC HealthNet Plan:
- Call your Provider Relations representative
- Call our provider line at 888-566-0008
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Behavioral health providers should call Beacon Health Strategies at 1-866-444-5155 for any questions or issues that they may have.
- Durable medical equipment, prosthetic, orthotic and medical supply (DMEPOS) providers should contact Northwood, Inc. (Northwood) at 1-866-802-6471 for any questions or issues that they may have.